|July 30, 2013 - August 13, 2013|
|Location:||San Jacinto, CA|
|Salary Range:||18.00 per hour|
|Benefits:||See Benefits Link at Top of Page|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Construct, erect, install, and repair structures and fixtures of wood, plywood, and wallboard, using carpenter's hand tools and power tools. Finish work including panels, finishes, interior and exterior trim, installation of cabinetry. Assists the Facilities department in the maintenance, repair, cleaning and safety of all guest and employee areas as well as parking lot, grounds and adjacent lots to include any off property site used by the company.|
|Duties:||• Study specifications in blueprints, sketches or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required.|
• Shape or cut materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saw.
• Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
• Measure and mark cutting lines on materials, using ruler, pencil, chalk, and marking gauge.
• Install structures and fixtures, such as windows, frames, floorings, and trim, or hardware, using carpenter's hand and power tools.
• Verify trueness of structure, using plumb bob or laser equipment.
• Build or repair cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, and other wooden fixtures used in buildings, using woodworking machines, carpenter's hand tools, and power tools.
• Assemble and fasten materials to make framework or props, using hand tools and wood screws, nails, dowel pins, or glue.
• Remove damaged or defective parts or sections of structures and repair or replace, using hand tools.
• Inspect ceiling or floor tile, wall coverings, siding, glass, or woodwork to detect broken or damaged structures.
• Keeps Supervisor informed of potential problems or unusual events.
• Assist with requisitions, provides estimates/ specifications for supplies and materials necessary to complete projects.
• H.S. Diploma or G.E.D. required.
• Three (3) years of residential construction (or association with) and cabinet making.
• Any combination of education beyond the minimum requirement as well as any experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary will be considered.
Certificates, licenses and registration
• Ability to obtain and maintain Gaming Commission license.
• Required to submit to and obtain negative results on all drug and/or alcohol testing.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.